Thursday, November 3, 2011

A challenge it is

For breakfast this morning I was making a pancake and I realized I didn't actually really want one. It is getting a little boring eating the same thing every day. I think it might just be the clover flowers in the flour. I never really liked them very much. I will try it without it tomorrow morning and maybe I'll like it better. Eating it every day with plum jam is definitely getting boring.

Eating soup is a little better,  but even that is not very exciting. It is good in a way, because now I am thinking of ways to make my food more interesting. I already thought about making fish fillets breaded in cattail flour and cooking butterfly fillet fish over a fire in the backyard.

I am really hoping I can get a deer, maybe on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment